Jason King CFP®, EA612-439-8400
Jason's passion is to deliver financial guidance that instills confidence in his client's financial wellbeing while providing personalized service to help them build and preserve their wealth, create a lasting legacy, and implement income strategies that empower them to pursue their life's ambitions.
He enjoys spending his time with his long-term girlfriend, Kelsey, traveling, hiking, rock climbing, scuba diving and snowboarding.
Years Experience: 5
Areas of Focus: Comprehensive Financial Planning, Tax & Estate Planning, Investment Management and Research, Asset Allocation, Portfolio Construction, Retirement Planning, Retirement Income Distribution Strategies, Education Planning, Insurance Needs Analysis
Education & Registrations:
- B.S., Finance with Minors in Accounting & Entrepreneurship; Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), College for Financial Planning
- Enrolled Agent (in progress)
- Series 7 and 66 securities registrations
- MN Insurance Licensed - Life, Health, Disability
Professional Affiliations & Achievements:
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America