Jason King CFP®, EA612-439-8400
Jason's passion is to deliver financial guidance that instills confidence in his client's financial wellbeing while providing personalized service to help them build and preserve their wealth, create a lasting legacy, and implement income strategies that empower them to pursue their life's ambitions.
He enjoys spending his time with his wife, Kelsey, traveling, hiking, rock climbing, scuba diving and snowboarding.
Years Experience: 5
Areas of Focus: Comprehensive Financial Planning, Tax & Estate Planning, Investment Management and Research, Asset Allocation, Portfolio Construction, Retirement Planning, Retirement Income Distribution Strategies, Education Planning, Insurance Needs Analysis
Education & Registrations:
- B.S., Finance with Minors in Accounting & Entrepreneurship; Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), College for Financial Planning
- Enrolled Agent (in progress)
- Series 7 and 66 securities registrations
- MN Insurance Licensed - Life, Health, Disability
Professional Affiliations & Achievements:
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America